We have been in business since 1992, which provides us the opportunity to review and reflect on the cycles we have encountered and what we have learned about our industry and ourselves. In the past, we focused on trading, service oriented business, etc., where we learned that our greatest success came by letting our people pursue their dreams for the company while management provided the support for those dreams. What we found were results far greater than we had imagined. In order to carry out this philosophy, we have a company with sub divisions that are supported, rather than managed, by our umbrella Company called RES GROUP. The magic of this approach has been that all employees can get their arms around the group they are in, and they can see the difference they make. It also puts our clients in direct contact with all of the decision-makers that affect their project. We are proud of our people and where they are taking our company. With our decentralized form of management, it is imperative that we have people who both reflect the culture of the company and are dedicated, intelligent leaders. We strongly support an approach of promoting from within and encouraging our people to follow their interests. For our employees, we dedicate ourselves to providing an environment that welcomes their creativity and new ideas, provides challenges for them to strive to be their best, and allows our people to find and follow their passions. Our employees are the future of our company.
Types of Paper Based Materials include Bond Paper, Card Stock, Cardboard, Coated Paper, Construction Paper, Copy Paper, Fish Paper, Kraft Paper, Matboard, Rice Paper, Silk Paper, Synthetic Paper, Vellum.
Paper may be classified into seven categories:
1. Printing papers of wide variety.
2. Wrapping papers for the protection of goods and merchandise. This includes wax and kraft papers.
3. Writing paper suitable for stationery requirements. This includes ledger, bank, and bond paper.
4. Blotting papers containing little or no size.
5. Drawing papers usually with rough surfaces used by artists and designers, including cartridge paper.
6. Handmade papers including most decorative papers, Ingres papers, Japanese paper and tissues, all characterized by lack of grain direction.
7. Specialty papers including cigarette paper, toilet tissue, and other industrial papers.
|Letter (ANSI A)||215.9||279.4||8.5||11|
● RES Group announces the inaugral ceremony of its new factory, Zara Non-woven Textile Mills, under Zara Non-woven Textile Mills Limited ● RES Group hosts an Iftaar party at its Head office ● RES Group hosts an Iftaar party at its Web Coats factory
Zara Non-Woven Textile Mills Inaugral Ceremony